Glen Allen, Virginia
Our camps are not structured in a traditional classroom setting. At Stemtree, we provide all students one-on-one instruction. This customized learning style is considered a highly effective learning environment for students. One-on-one instruction allows students of all abilities to become confident and capable learners and allows for a high quality individualized interaction between the teacher and the student.
Our camp includes science workouts and experiments, computer programming, and engineering. Each student will take an assessment at the beginning of the program in order to gauge his or her level to create a customized learning program.
Stemtree camps are an educational experience for your child. Each week of camp builds on the knowledge gained by the student in previous weeks. The student’s customized learning program follows them from camp to camp, so that they can continue to have fun while building knowledge of science, robotics, electricity & electronics, and computer programming. Please contact us if you would like more information.
Stemtree 2017-2018 Camps
– Registration Open
– Sessions available from 6/18/2018 – 8/31/2018.
Please note that:
– Camp hours are from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
– We offer extended hours from 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
– There are discounts for siblings and registering for multiple weeks.
– Due to individual dietary restrictions, campers should bring their own daily snacks and lunch.